Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ort or ort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ort may refer to:
- Ort, archaic English for any type of waste
- German meaning "location" or "place"
- Ort im Innkreis, a municipality in Ried im Innkreis, Austria
- Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale, a bacterium that causes poultry disease
- Schloss Ort, an Austrian castle situated near the Traunsee lake
- Bastiaan Ort (1854–1927), a Dutch lawyer, judge and politician
- Northway Airport (IATA code: ORT), airport in Northway, Alaska, United States
The acronym ORT can stand for:
- Channel One Russia, called ORT (Obshchestvennoye Rossiskoye Televideniye) from mid-1990s until 2001
- Ocean Racing Technology, a racing team
- Ohio River Trail, trail system in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, US
- Olympiaki Radiofonia Tileorasi (Greek: Ολυμπιακή Ραδιοφωνία Τηλεόραση, abbreviated ORT), a Greek radio and television station
- Ongoing reliability test, a test process in manufacturing
- Ooty Radio Telescope, a radio telescope near Ooty, India
- Open road tolling, boothless toll collecting
- Operational readiness test
- Opiate replacement therapy
- Oral rehydration therapy, for diarrhea-related dehydration
- Order of Railroad Telegraphers, a United States labor union
- Organización Revolucionaria de los Trabajadores, a political party in Spain
- Oxford Round Table, a series of interdisciplinary conferences
- World ORT (Russian: Общество Ремесленного Труда (Obchestvo Remeslenogo Truda: Association for the Promotion of Skilled Trades)), a non-governmental organization
- ORT Argentina, a non-government organization devoted to education in Argentina
- ORT Uruguay, a university in Montevideo, Uruguay by World ORT
- ORT Israel, a non-government organization devoted to education in Israel
- ORT Braude College of Engineering, in Carmiel Israel
- Bramson ORT College, an undergraduate college in New York City operated by World ORT
Operator Readiness Test - ORT . A tactically sound and relevant test of objectives for special operation personnel.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.