Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ortho- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ortho is a Greek prefix meaning “straight”, “upright”, “right” or “correct”.
Ortho may refer to:
- arene substitution patterns, two substituents that occupy adjacent positions on an aromatic ring
- Chlordane, an organochlorine compound that was used as a pesticide
- Orthomyxovirus, a family of viruses to which influenza belongs
- Orthodontics, a specialty of dentistry concerned with the study and treatment of malocclusions
- Orthopedic, the study of the musculoskeletal system
- Ortho-DOT, a psychedelic drug
- Ortho-cept and Ortho Tri-cyclen, kinds of oral contraceptive drug
- Ortho Pharmaceutical, which merged into Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical before being bought by Johnson & Johnson
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, another subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson
- Ortho, a lawn care and pesticide company owned by The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Orthos (disambiguation)
- Ortho Mode Transducer
- Orthographic projection
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ortho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.