From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Osi)
OSI may refer to:
- Osijek Airport, with IATA code "OSI", an airport in Croatia
- Ősi, Veszprém county, Hungary; a village
- Oši, an archaeological site in Semigallia, Latvia
- Ido-Osi, Ekiti State, Nigeria; which contains a village called "Osi"
- OSI Group, an American holding company of meat processors that service the retail and food service industries
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, an American pharmaceutical company
- OSI Restaurant Partners, the restaurant and entertainment group that includes Outback Steakhouse
- OSI Systems, a company that manufactures security scanners and medical equipment based in California
- OSIsoft, a privately held company that develops devcie connectivity software
- Objective Systems Integrators, a company that provides monitoring software for communication networks
- Open Systems International, an automation software vendor for the electric, petroleum, transportation and water industries
- Officine Stampaggi Industriali, defunct Italian coachbuilder
- Office of Scientific Intelligence, former name of a department of the Central Intelligence Agency now called the Directorate of Science and Technology
- Office of Strategic Influence, a short-lived former American government agency created in 2001, part of the Department of Defense and focused on psychological warfare
- Office of Special Investigations (disambiguation), a name shared by several government agencies
- Office of Scientific Integrity, now United States Office of Research Integrity
- Office of Special Investigation (Republic of Korea), a secret intelligence unit of Republic of Korea Air Force
- Olomouc Summer Institute, an educational program for high-school students
- Open Space Institute, an organization that seeks to preserve scenic, natural and historic landscapes
- Open Society Institute, a private charitable foundation established by George Soros to promote open societies around the world
- Ordnance Survey Ireland (Suirbhéireacht Ordanáis Éireann)
- Otto-Suhr-Institut, the political-science institute of the Free University of Berlin
- OSI, acronym for Official Sector Involvement in sovereign debt restructuring deals, as opposed to PSI (Private Sector Involvement).
- Options Symbology Initiative, a plan to change the way that exchange-traded options are named
- Open Systems Interconnection, (ISO 7498) a joint ISO and ITU-T standard for computer networks and communication protocols
- Open Source Initiative, an organization dedicated to promoting open source software
- Ohio Scientific Inc., a microcomputer manufacturer from the late 1970s to the early 1980s
- Open Switching Interval, a type of disconnect supervision
- On-Site Inspection, an advanced measure technique combining several methods - especially used in order to detect nuclear tests
- Officine Stampaggi Industriali, Italian coachbuilder
- OSI (band), an American progressive rock supergroup named after the former Office of Strategic Influence government agency
- Office of Strategic Influence (album), the 2003 debut album by the band OSI
- Origin Systems, a former United States computer game developer
- Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana, an orchestra in southern Switzerland in the city of Lugano which is in the canton of Ticino.
- "Office of Scientific Intelligence", a fictional United States government agency in several television programs and movies
- "Office of Secret Intelligence", a fictional United States government secret agency in the animated series The Venture Bros.
- Osi (ancient tribe), an ancient tribe in Europe
- Osi, ancient term for the Alans, an ancient tribe in the Caucasus
- Osi Umenyiora, defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons
- Osi Rhys Osmond, Welsh painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.