From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Osler's sign (pseudohypertension)
- Pretibial myxedema seen in Graves' disease is also known as Osler's sign.
- The term "Osler's sign" can also refer to nodes associated with acute bacterial endocarditis. The term Osler's node is sometimes used in this context.
- Graner JL (April 1985). ""Osler's sign": pretibial myxedema of Graves' disease". Can Med Assoc J 132 (7): 745–6. PMC 1345862. PMID 3884118.
- "Definition: Osler's sign from Online Medical Dictionary". Retrieved 2008-12-20.
- "Osler sign" at Dorland's Medical Dictionary
|This medical sign article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|