From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ostro or oštro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ostro is a southerly wind of the Mediterranean.
Ostro may also refer to:
- Steven J. Ostro, American astronomer
- 3169 Ostro, an asteroid named for Steven J. Ostro
- Hans Christian Ostrø, a Norwegian who was kidnapped and killed in Jammu and Kashmir in 1995
- Paul Fidrmuc codenamed Ostro, a Lisbon-based Nazi spy
- Birdo, the Mario character who was named Ostro in Super Mario Bros. 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ostro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.