(Redirected from Ottaman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ottoman or ottoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ottoman may refer to:
- Ottoman Empire, in existence from 1299 to 1923
- Ottoman Caliphate, claimant to an Islamic caliphate from 1362 to 1924
- Ottoman dynasty, ruling family of the Ottoman Empire
- Osmanoğlu family, modern members of the family
- Ottoman Turks, the Turkic ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman Turkish language
- Ottoman (furniture), padded stool or footstool
- Ottoman (textile), fabric with a pronounced ribbed or corded effect, often made of silk or a mixture
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ottoman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.