|Managed by||Arkansas Department of Correction|
|Street address||100 Walco Lane|
In 2012, a special needs unit was opened which included a 72-bed hospital, and a 40-bed special services area which included a barracks for elderly, chronically ill and acute-illness inmates.
- inmate intake
- special needs unit
- regional maintenance
- garment processing
- reduction of sexual victimization program
- substance abuse education
- livestock and forage production
- chaplaincy services
- gravel harvesting
- Paws in Prison program
- "Ouachita River Unit". Arkansas Department of Correction. Archived from the original on April 6, 2012. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- Bryan, Wayne (January 5, 2012). "New Prison Unit Hiring". Arkansas Online. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- Varno, Susan (May 31, 2015). "Earning a GED in Prison". Arkansas Online. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved October 19, 2015.