Ounce Labs (an IBM company) is a Waltham, Massachusetts-based security software vendor. The company was founded in 2002 and created a software analysis product that analyzes source code to identify and remove security vulnerabilities. The security software looks for a range of vulnerabilities that leave an application open to attack. Customers have included GMAC, Lockheed Martin, and the U.S. Navy.
Programming languages that are supported by Ounce's security scan include ASP.NET, C, C++, C# and other .NET languages, Java, JSP, VB.NET, classic ASP; and platform support for Windows, Solaris, and Linux.
- "Ounce Labs, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "Ounce Labs Ounce 4". SC Magazine. August 1, 2007. Archived from the original on July 4, 2008. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "Ounce Labs Ounce 6 product review". www.scmagazine.com. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "Closing Security Holes with Application Scanners". Enterprise Systems. July 17, 2007. Archived from the original on October 13, 2007. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "IBM Snaps Up Security Software Firm Ounce Labs | Xconomy". Xconomy. 28 July 2009. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "IBM buys security provider Ounce Labs". CNET. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|