|Look up overseer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overseer may refer to:
- Supervisor or superintendent; one who keeps watch over and directs the work of others
- Plantation overseer, often in the context of forced labor or slavery
- Overseer (law), a type of personal representative for the estate of a deceased person (mostly obsolete)
- Overseer of the poor, an official who administered relief for poor people
- Provveditore, gubernatoral title in the Republic of Venice
- Website overseer
- Overseer (rank), a rank in Arab armies.
- Aerojet SD-2 Overseer, an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) used by the US Army in the 1950s and 1960s
- CASM Overseer, a series of Chinese UAVs
- Overseers of Justice and Chronicles, a Zambian political party
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overseer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.