Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up overseer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overseer may refer to:
- Supervisor or superintendent; one who keeps watch over and directs the work of others
- Plantation overseer, often in the context of forced labor or slavery
- Overseer of the poor, an official who administered relief for poor people
- Provveditore, gubernatorial title in the Republic of Venice
- Website overseer
- Overseer (rank), a rank in Arab armies.
- Aerojet SD-2 Overseer, an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) used by the US Army in the 1950s and 1960s
- CASM Overseer, a series of Chinese UAVs
- Overseer, formerly The Overseer Project, a role-playing game based on the fictional game SBURB from the Homestuck universe.
- Rob Overseer, British music producer
- Overseer (probate), a person appointed by a testator to assist and supervise the work of the executors of a Will (mainly obsolete).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overseer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.