Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oxo, oxo-, or Oxo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oxo may refer to:
- OXO, the first digital graphical computer game, a version of Tic-tac-toe from 1951
- Oxo (food), a brand of food products in the UK, South Africa and Canada
- Oxo Tower, a London landmark formerly owned by the makers of Oxo food products
- OXO (brand), a US-based manufacturer of ergonomic handheld kitchen utensils
- Oxo ligand, a divalent ligand
- oxo-, a prefix in the formal IUPAC nomenclature for the functional group '=O' (a substituent oxygen atom connected to another atom by a double bond)
- OXO (band), an 80s New Wave pop band
- "OXO", a 2015, number one US dance song, by Olivia Somerlyn.
- ØXØ, an electronic solo artist
- Oxo (horse), a racehorse, winner of the 1959 Grand National
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oxo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.