From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oyster Bay may refer to:
- In Australia
- Oyster Bay, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia
- Great Oyster Bay, a bay on the east coast of Tasmania, Australia
- In South Africa
- Oyster Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa, a small coastal hamlet and resort located about 14 km west of St Francis Bay on the Eastern Cape Coast
- In Tanzania
- Oyster Bay, Tanzania, a popular resort town and suburb of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- In the United States
- Oyster Bay (town), New York, a town in Nassau County on Long Island, New York
- Oyster Bay Cove, a town within the town of Oyster Bay on Long Island
- Oyster Bay (hamlet), New York, a hamlet on the north shore of Long Island, in the Town of Oyster Bay, New York
- South Oyster Bay, a lagoon off the southern shore of Long Island, New York
- Massapequa, New York, which was called South Oyster Bay until late in the 19th century
- Oyster Bay, Washington, a small bay in Totten Inlet, at the south end of Puget Sound in Washington
- USS Oyster Bay (AGP-6), a United States Navy ship in commission as a motor torpedo boat tender (AGP-6) from 1943 to 1946 and out of commission in reserve as a seaplane tender (AVP-28) from 1949 to 1957
- All pages with titles containing Oyster Bay
- All pages beginning with "Oyster Bay"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oyster Bay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.