Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peci or PECI may refer to:
- Peci, a type of cap
- PECI (gene)
- Peći (Bosansko Grahovo), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Peći (Ključ), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Peći (Srebrenica), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Platform Environment Control Interface
- Portland Energy Conservation
- Aleksandër Peçi (born 1951), Albanian composer
- Sotir Peçi (1873-1932), Albanian politician
- József Pecsovszky (1921–1968), Romanian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PECI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.