Peci or PECI may refer to:
- Peci, a type of cap
- PECI (gene)
- Peći (Bosansko Grahovo), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Peći (Ključ), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Peći (Srebrenica), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Platform Environment Control Interface
- Portland Energy Conservation
- Aleksandër Peçi (born 1951), Albanian composer
- Sotir Peçi (1873-1932), Albanian politician
- József Pecsovszky (1921–1968), Romanian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PECI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.