From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PEG (disambiguation))
|Look up peg, Peg, or PEG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PEG or peg may refer to:
- Clothes peg, a fastener used to hang up clothes for drying
- Tent peg, a spike driven into the ground for holding a tent to the ground
- Tuning peg, used to hold a string in the pegbox of a stringed instrument
- Piton, a metal spike that is driven into rock to aid climbing
- PEG tube, a medical device, that is, a percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube
- Foot peg, a place to put one's foot on a vehicle such as a motorcycle
Science and computing
- Peg (unit), a measure used in preparing alcohol, from 1 to 2 fluid ounces
- Pegasus (constellation), a constellation named after Pegasus
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, a medical procedure
- Polyethylene glycol, a chemical polymer
- Macrogol, the name for polyethylene glycol in pharmaceutical contexts
- Parsing expression grammar, a type of formal grammar used in mathematics and computer science
- PCI Express Graphics (PEG), a port for computer graphics cards
- Peg, a rule in the game of backyard cricket
- Peg (fishing), an area set aside for an angler
- Peg solitaire, a board game for one player
- PEG: Pinnacle Entertainment Group, a game company
- Peg, an abbreviation of Peggy (given name), itself a diminutive of the name Margaret.
- PEG, an acronym of Portuguese Eye Gouger, used in reference to José Mourinho after an incident during the 2011 El Clásico.
- PEG, the National Rail code for Pegswood railway station
- PEG, the IATA airport code for San Egidio Airport
- PEG or PEGA channels, public, educational, and government access cable TV channels in the United States
- Peg (currency), or fixed exchange-rate system, a system to value currencies
- PEG ratio, price/earnings to growth ratio, a stock price analysis tool
- "Peg" (song), a song by Steely Dan
- Mnemonic peg system, a memory aid
- Program for the Exceptionally Gifted, a program at Mary Baldwin College
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, nicknamed "The Peg"
- Treenails used in woodworking joints such as timber framing, holds joints together, particularly the mortise and tenon joint. Also called a peg, pin or dowel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PEG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.