From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KOdBQDw.png PID may refer to:
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc, commonly called a "herniated disc"
- Primary immune deficiency, disorders in which part of the body's immune system is missing or does not function properly
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, (or Pelvic Inflammatory Disorder), an infection and inflammation of the female uterus, fallopian tubes, and/or ovaries
- Project Initiation Document, all major aspects of the project and forms the basis for its management and the assessment of overall success
- A BBC Programme Identifier
- Photoionization detector, measures volatile organic compounds and other gases
- Process identifier, a number used by many operating systems to identify a process
- PID controller, a control concept used in automation. (Proportional/Integral/Derivative)
- Piping and instrumentation diagram, (or Process and instrumentation diagram) a technical diagram showing all (or a part of) pipelines, instruments, valves, etc., of a process plant
- Passive Infrared Detector, a PIR-based motion detector
- Personal Integrating/Indicating Dosemeter, a type of dosimeter for personal use
- Packet Identifier, a field in a MPEG transport stream packet.
- Packet ID, used to identify audio/video streams in DVB "Digital Video Broadcasting"
- Physical Interface Device, a class of USB devices.
- Principal ideal domain, in abstract algebra, an integral domain in which every ideal is principal
- Police Intelligence Department, a staff department of the Singapore Police Force
- Political Intelligence Department (disambiguation), multiple organizations
- Politieke Inlichtingen Dienst
- Pathways Into Darkness, a 1993 video game by Bungie Studios
- Parameter ID, in automotive repair, PIDs are requests for data through an OBD connector
- Paul Is Dead, a 1960s urban legend that Paul McCartney was dead
- PID, a PRINCE2 term representing the plan of approach in project management, see Project Initiation Documentation
- Pid (video game), a 2012 video game by Might and Delight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.