Jump to navigation Jump to search
PII is an abbreviation. It can refer to:
- Pentium II, computer processor
- Personal data, also known as personally identifiable information, information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context
- Polaris Industries, New York Stock Exchange stock symbol
- Public Interest Immunity certificate (Gag order)
- Publisher Item Identifier
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Proto-Indo-Iranian language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PII.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.