(Redirected from PIPA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The pipa is a plucked Chinese string instrument.
Pipa or PIPA may also refer to:
- Personal Information Protection Act, part of Canadian privacy law
- PROTECT IP Act, a proposed American law
- Bhagat Pipa, a prince from Rajasthan, India
- Jean-Pierre Dikongué Pipa, a Cameroonian film director and writer
- Pipa Jing, a character in the Chinese novel Fengshen Yanyi
- Alexander Pipa, a German rugby union player
- Pipa, Gansu, a town in Longnan, Gansu, China
- Pipa, Sichuan, a town in Fushun County, Sichuan, China
- Pipa Subdistrict, a subdistrict of Gulou District, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Pipa Beach, a village and beach in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Phoenix Islands Protected Area, a marine protected area located in the Republic of Kiribati
- Pípá (枇杷), Mandarin for Loquat, a fruit tree in the family Rosaceae
- Pipa (genus), a genus popularly known as Surinam toads
- Participatory impact pathways analysis, a project management approach
- Program on International Policy Attitudes, an American research institution
- PIPA Prize, a contemporary art award from Brazil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pipa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.