PLAB can refer to:
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board
- Pimsleur Language Aptitude Battery
- Paya Lebar Air Base
- Phospholipase A
- proapoptotic gene "placental bone morphogenetic protein" (see GDF15)
- Prepared Like a Bride - a music band supported by The Artery Foundation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PLAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Darrin Plab, a retired American high jumper.