Jump to navigation Jump to search
PLD may refer to:
- Partido de la Liberación Dominicana (Dominican Liberation Party)
- Party for Liberties and Development (Parti pour les Libertés et le Développement), Chad
- Liberal Democratic Party (Angola)
- Liberal Democratic Party (Italy)
- Liberal Democratic Party (Romania)
- Liberal Democratic Pole
Science and technology
- Phospholipase D, an enzyme which cleaves phosphatidylcholine to produce phosphatidic acid and choline
- PLD Space, a European space company focused on developing low cost launch vehicles
- Polycystic Liver Disease, multiple cysts scattered throughout the normal liver tissue
- Programmable Logic Device, a type of integrated circuit semiconductor
- Pulsed Laser Deposition, a method of growing thin films
- Primary Linguistic Data, Chomsky's term for one's experiences of language during childhood.
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High School (disambiguation), several schools
- Pierre-Luc Dubois, ice hockey player for the Columbus Blue Jackets
- The ISO 639 language code for Polari
- The stock symbol for Prologis, a real estate investment trust
- Common term for Preventing Literary Difficulties (PLD), an Australian literacy education approach
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PLD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- The Product Liability Directive, a European directive of the Council of the European Union that created a regime of strict liability for defective products.