From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PPF may refer to:
- The Participatory Politics Foundation a non-profit organisation devoted to encouraging transparency in government and encouraging public participation most notable for its OpenCongress.org site.
- Pirate Party (France), a former French political party
- Parti Populaire Français, a French fascist party active before and during World War Two
- Progressive Policies Forum, a UK organization involved in January 2008 scandal over unregistered donations to Peter Hain's campaign for Labour Party's deputy leadership
- Public Policy Forum, a Canadian think tank
- Pension Protection Fund, a UK body responsible for paying compensation if a UK-based pension scheme is underfunded when the sponsoring employer becomes insolvent
- PPF (company), a financial group
- Production-possibility frontier, a graph that shows the different quantities of two goods that an economy could efficiently produce with limited productive resources
- Public Patent Foundation
- Public Provident Fund, a savings-cum-tax-saving instrument in India
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux, see Photosynthetic photon flux density
- Percent Point Function (PPF) for the calculation of statistical quantiles.
- Propofol, a drug used to induce anesthesia
- Public Psychiatry Fellowship at Columbia University Department of Psychiatry
- Print production format, a file format in the print industry
- Program of Priestly Formation, a document by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops on the formation of priests in the Roman Catholic Church
- Paired pulse facilitation, also known as neural facilitation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.