Jump to navigation Jump to search
PPF may refer to:
- The Participatory Politics Foundation a US non-profit organization
- Parti Populaire Français, a French fascist party active before and during World War Two
- Pirate Party (France), a former French political party
- Progressive Policies Forum, a UK organization involved in a 2008 scandal over Peter Hain's campaign
- Public Policy Forum, a Canadian think tank
- Pension Protection Fund, a UK body responsible for paying pension compensation
- PPF (company), a financial group
- Production-possibility frontier, a graph on the goods that an economy could efficiently produce with limited productive resources
- Public Patent Foundation, a US non-profit organization
- Public Provident Fund, a savings-cum-tax-saving instrument in India
- Percent Point Function for the calculation of statistical quantiles.
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux, see Photosynthetic photon flux density
- Propofol, a drug used to induce anesthesia
- Public Psychiatry Fellowship at Columbia University Department of Psychiatry
- Print production format, a file format in the print industry
- Program of Priestly Formation, a document by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops on the formation of priests in the Roman Catholic Church
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.