The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
PSLab is a lighting design company based in Beirut, Lebanon and has offices in several other countries. They design and build lighting fixtures for residential, commercial, and community spaces.
PSLab was founded in 2004 by Dimitri Saddi, who is the Managing Director of the firm. The firm grew out of Saddi’s family business. They have offices: in Stuttgart, Bologna, Dubai, and Amsterdam and are opening in Antwerp and London in 2018. Its headquarters is in the Mar Mikhayel neighborhood of Beirut, Lebanon.
PSLab are a team of architects, designers, engineers, craftsmen and technicians, who create original lighting designs for both commercial and residential complexes from scratch and from their archive. The designs include both technical designs and decorative lighting designed and built by PSLab with items being made by hand in their in house manufactory. Common materials used include aluminum, brass, copper, glass and blackened steel. PSLab has completed projects in Europe, Asia, and North America. The company has designed the lighting of hotels,  as well as restaurants, retail stores, wellness centers, nightclub spaces, and outdoor community spaces. They also design the lighting for private residences.
In 2011 the company received an iF Product Design Award, and they received a Good Design Award in both 2011 and 2013.
- Grant, John (31 October 2013). "Made With". LID Editorial. p. 53 – via Google Books.
- "Design Libanais : les marques qui sortent du lot". The Good Life (in French). 2018-01-12. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- "Subscribe to read". Financial Times.
- "Staircase light installation by .PSLAB - Yatzer". Yatzer Magazine. 27 November 2008.
- "The Jane Antwerp; Divine Fine Dining by Piet Boon - Yellowtrace". Yellow Trace Magazine. 1 April 2014.
- ".PSLAB's "lion fish" chandelier adds the finishing touch to The Jane Antwerp". Archinect Magazine.
- ".PSLAB Designs Minimalist Lighting Solution for Workshop Kitchen + Bar". Dexinger Magazine. 10 December 2012.
- ".PSLAB Goes Exploring at LDF 2011". Dexinger Magazine. 16 September 2011.
- "A Fluid Identity" (in Italian). Domus Magazine. February 2015. p. 110.
- ".PSLAB, a Leading Light in Beirut's Design Vanguard - Metropolis". Metropolis Magazine. 16 September 2014.
- "Monte-Carlo Beach Hotel by PSLAB". Design Milk. 23 November 2009.
- "PSLab Designs Lighting for Le Cloître Hôtel". 24 October 2013.
- Erin (8 March 2013). "Workshop kitchen + bar lighting by .PSLAB".
- "Haute Illumination". Architectural Lighting.
- "How a cohesive approach has made .PSLAB luminaries of the lighting industry". www.wantoday.com. Want Today.
- ".PSLAB Creates Magic Outdoor Lighting For Rooftop Bar In Beirut". Fast Co Design Magazine. 8 July 2011.
- "Hai d3 - Dubai, UAE - Designing an outdoor lighting solution for a unique creative habitat - PSLab". Archinect.
- "Spiral Staircase Lighting by .PSLAB". Design Milk. 13 August 2012.
- "Residence Staircase / .PSLAB". Architecture Daily. 1 September 2012.
- Behzad Sandila. "True as Steel". Product Design Magazine. Brown Book. p. 78.