Jump to navigation Jump to search
PTP may refer to:
- Peer-to-peer, more commonly abbreviated as P2P
- PET Transfer Protocol, a file transfer protocol developed for Commodore-based bulletin boards
- Picture Transfer Protocol, a protocol for digital cameras
- Precision Time Protocol, a time synchronization protocol
- Pheu Thai Party, a political party in Thailand
- Portuguese Labour Party, a left-of-centre political party in Portugal
- Togolese Party of Progress, a defunct political party in Togoland
- Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport, Guadeloupe, IATA code
- Port of Tanjung Pelepas, in Johor, Malaysia
Science & medicine
- Peak-to-peak amplitude for a signal
- Permeability transition pore, a mitochondrial channel protein complex
- Post-tetanic potentiation, a short-lived form of synaptic plasticity
- Post-transfusion purpura, a type of adverse reaction to a blood transfusion
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase, a group of enzymes
- Practitioner Training Programme of the UK Modernising Scientific Careers initiative
- Publicly Traded Partnership, a limited partnership whose interests are regularly traded on an established securities market.
- Professional transportation planner, an American personal certification program
- The Prime Time Players, an American professional wrestling tag-team under contract with WWE and former WWE Tag Team Champions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.