Jump to navigation Jump to search
PUP may refer to:
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Princeton University Press
- Public-public partnership, a partnership with a government body
- Palmer United Party, a political party of Australia
- Party of Proletarian Unity, a political party of France
- People's United Party, a political party of Belize
- Progressive Unionist Party, a political party of Northern Ireland
- Proletarian Unity Party (France), a former political party of France
- Protestant Unionist Party, a former political party of Northern Ireland
- Unity and Progress Party, a political party of Guinea
- Potentially unwanted program, a program that may be unwanted, despite the possibility that users consented to download it.
- PARC Universal Packet, one of the two earliest internetworking communications protocols
- Power Utility Profile, a Precision Time Protocol for electrical substations IEC/IEEE 61850-9-3
- Potentially Unwanted Program, computer malware
- Physically Unable to Perform, a rule in the NFL
- PUP (band), a Canadian punk rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PUP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.