(Redirected from PUR)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pur, PUR, pür, or pur- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pur may refer to:
- Pur, Bhiwani, a village in Haryana, India
- Pur, Bhilwara, a village in Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
- Pur, Bhind, a village in Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Pur, Kotkasim a village in Alwar rajasthan
- Short word meaning for Puerto Rico.
- Pur, a song by the Cocteau Twins
- Polyurethane, a polymeric material
- Pur River, in the Urals federal district in Russia
- Pur (Vedic), Sanskrit place name suffix, meaning "city" or "settlement"
- Pur (brand), a brand of water filters
- Purr, a sound made by felines
- Pur (band), a German band
- Pacific Union Recorder, see List of Seventh-day Adventist periodicals
- Partidul Umanist Român (Romanian Humanist Party), former name of the Conservative Party (Romania)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.