(Redirected from PUS)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pus is an exudate produced by vertebrates during inflammatory pyogenic bacterial infections.
PUS may also refer to:
- Gimhae International Airport, Busan, South Korea, IATA code
- Pashto language, ISO 639-2 code
- Permanent Under-Secretary in the UK government
- Polyteknikkojen Urheiluseura, now Aalto University Sports Club, Finland
- "-pus", a taxonomic suffix meaning "foot"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.