|Full name||Pablo Gil Sarrión|
|Date of birth||8 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Murcia, Spain|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2010–2012||Real Madrid B||22||(1)|
|2013||→ Albacete (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 April 2016.
Born in Murcia, Gil joined Albacete Balompié at the age of six, going on to represent all of its youth leagues. In 2007, he was promoted to the first team, eventually appearing in three full Segunda División seasons with the club; his debut in the competition was on 26 August 2007, playing 27 minutes in a 0–1 home loss against Xerez CD.
Even though he initially denied it in March 2010, Gil signed for two years with Real Madrid Castilla and, in the ensuing off-season, played two Segunda División B campaigns with Real Madrid's reserves. He was featured in just 15 games in his second one (14 in the regular season plus one in playoffs, as he returned to the second level after five years.
Gil agreed to a three-year contract with AC Sparta Prague in the summer of 2012, becoming the first Spaniard to ever play for the team. He returned to his country and Albacete in the following transfer window, however, only on loan.
- Real Madrid Castilla
- Spain U19
- Royo, José Luis (8 February 2008). "Quique Hernández podría repeater el once que derrotó al Xerez" [Quique Hernández might repeat starting XI that beat Xerez]. La Verdad (in Spanish). Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- M. Martínez (13 March 2009). "Pablo Gil: "El fútbol es como la vida"" [Pablo Gil: "Football is like life"]. La Verdad (in Spanish). Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Pablo Gil niega que haya firmado con el Real Madrid" [Pablo Gil denies having signed with Real Madrid]. La Verdad (in Spanish). 11 March 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Ordóñez, Daniel (16 July 2012). "La liga checa se españoliza" [Czech League goes Spanish] (in Spanish). Czech Radio. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Pablo Gil, el primer español en el Sparta" [Pablo Gil, first Spaniard in Sparta]. Marca (in Spanish). 13 July 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Pablo Gil: "Le dije a Sparta de Praga que si salía era para venire a Albacete"" [Pablo Gil: "I told Sparta Prague that if i left i was coming to Albacete"]. Diario Sur (in Spanish). 31 January 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.