|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Products||Anti-theft travel gear|
|Parent||Outpac Designs Ltd|
Pacsafe is a brand of travel equipment with emphasis on anti-theft features. Pacsafe is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in the United States, Germany, and China. The company's range of products include adventure backpacks, urban and leisure bags, women’s bags, photography bags, luggage and travel accessories such as straps, cables and locks.
Outpac Designs Limited, makers of Pacsafe, was established in 1998 in Hong Kong by two Australians. Their inspiration behind the original Pacsafe product and travel security products came while travelling in South America, where they saw chicken wire put around bags to protect it against theft. Shortly afterwards, they created the slashproof wire cage system Exomesh, the Pacsafe 85L, big enough to enclose an 85-litre backpack, later adding other sizes.
In 2005, Pacsafe locks were made compatible with the Travel Sentry standard used by many international airport security authorities. In 2006, the Citysafe series was added to enhance the women’s travel bag lineup.
By 2012, Pacsafe had expanded their range to include adventure backpacks, urban and leisure bags, women’s bags, photography bags, luggage and travel accessories that all incorporate anti-theft features.
- 1999 – Pacsafe 85L won the Backpacker Magazine Editor's Choice Award
- 2002 – Business Entrepreneurial Award at the AustCham ANZ Australian Business Awards in Hong Kong
- 2007 – Lidsafe won the Motorcyclist Magazine 2007 Product of the Year Award
- 2009 – Travelsafe 100 won the 2009 ILM Awards in the category "Intelligence Design"
- 2010 – RFIDsafe 50 honoured in the travel accessory category at the Outdoor Industry Award 2010
- 2013 − Z-28 heritage anti-theft urban backpack wins international iF product design award in the lifestyle and leisure category.
- 2013 – Venturesafe 65L GII wins the Outdoor Industry Award 
- 2015 − Pacsafe wins Double iF product design award for the Camsafe Z25 and Duffelsafe AT80 in the sport and leisure category.
- 2015 – Intasafe Z400 is the recipient of Carryology's Best Work Messenger award.
- "Pacsafe: About Us - Mission". Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Pacsafe - Backpacker's Editor's Choice Award 1999". Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Pacsafe - Business Entrepreneurial Award 2002". Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Lidsafe Motorcyclist Magazine MOTY Winner!". Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Winner of the 2009 ILM Award for Intelligent Design". Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Pacsafe Wins Award For Innovation And Design!". Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Pacsafe Wins international iF Design Award (Lifestyle & Leisure category)". Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- "enturesafe 65L GII wins the Outdoor Industry Award". Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "Pacsafe Wins double international iF Design Award (sport and leisure category)". Retrieved 2015-01-29.