From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padmanabha may refer to:
- Padmanabhapuram, a town in Kanyakumari district, Tamil Nadu, India
- Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple, in Vikarabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Padmanabha Nagar, a neighborhood in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Padmanabha, in the Jain tradition, the future reincarnation of Bimbisara, King of Magadha
- Padmanabha, a manifestation of the Hindu god Vishnu with a lotus issuing from his navel
- Padmanabha Swamy, the presiding deity at the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padmanabha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.