From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padmanabha may refer to:
- Padmanabha (Lotus-navel), one of the aspects of Vishnu or God with a lotus issuing from his navel on which Brahma sits. See also: Garbhodaksayi Vishnu
- Padmanabha Swamy, the presiding deity at the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Padmanabhapuram, a town in Kanyakumari district, Tamil Nadu, India
- Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple - Vikarabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Padmanabha Nagar, neighborhood in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padmanabha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.