From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about a Danish surname. For the English transliteration of the Punjabi word for a turban, see Pagri (turban).
- Klaus Pagh (born 1935), Danish actor, film producer, and director
- Mads Pagh Bruun (1809–1884), Danish politician
- Poul Pagh (1796–1870), Danish merchant and shipowner
The majority of sources here related are to be found in Danish texts, regional and national archives and books only, since it is an ancient Danish family.
- The library of the Vatican.
- Herbermann, Charles, ed. (1913). "Ancient See of Odense in Denmark". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company.
- En Heraldisk Nøgle, Danske Vaabenskjolde, Sven Tito Aachen.
- Esbjerg Historie og Storier I til II.
- Danske Slot og Herregårde.
- Denmark i Europa 750-1300, Nils Hybel.
- Royal University of Copenhagen. http://www.ku.dk/english/
- Jómsvíkinga saga.
- Gesta Danorum.