From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paige Hareb wins an award at the 2013 Supergirl Pro.
June 6, 1990 |
New Plymouth Base Hospital
|Residence||Oakura, New Zealand|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
|Best year||2009 - Ranked 8th on the ASP Women's World Tour|
|Sponsors||DHL, Arial 7 Headphones, Seven.T Surf, Subaru, FCS Fins, Gorilla Grip, Mt. Woodgee Surfboards.|
She debuted on the ASP World Tour in December 2008 at the Billabong Pro in Hawaii where she won her second round heat, beating world no.2 Peru's Sofia Mulanovich. In the third round she was beaten by World Champion Stephanie Gilmore.
Surfing Career Highlights
- 2013 2nd Paul Mitchel Supergirl Pro
- 2012 2nd Paul Mitchel Supergirl Pro
- 2012 3rd Dow Agro Sciences Pro Tournament
- 2012 2nd Swatch Girls Pro France
- 2012 10th ASP World Tour
- 2010 9th ASP World Tour
- 2009 8th ASP World Tour
- ASP World Tour Profile
- "NZ teen makes surfing history". 2 December 2008.
- "Kiwi surfer creates stir in Hawaii". 11 December 2008.
- "Profile: Paige Hareb". Surfing NZ.
- "Gilmore Wins Roxy Pro Gold Coast, Takes ASP Women’s World Tour Lead". Roxy Pro. 8 March 2009.
- Hills, Murray (28 November 2009). "Hareb surfs to top sports prize". Taranaki Daily News.
- "Paige Hareb takes 3rd at Dow Agro Sciences Pro". Surf.co.nz. April 14, 2012.
|This New Zealand biographical article relating to sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to surfing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|