From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pakistan or Päkistan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pakistan usually refers to the sovereign country in South-central Asia formally named the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".
Pakistan may also refer to:
- Dominion of Pakistan, the country, independence in 1947 consisting of the present countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh
- West Pakistan, the name of the western wing of Pakistan until 1971
- East Pakistan, a former province of Pakistan which existed between 1947 and 1971 (now Bangladesh)
- Little Pakistan, an ethnic enclave populated by overseas Pakistanis
- Pakistan International Airlines, Pakistani airline
- Pakistanis are the people who are citizens of Pakistan.
- Pakistan, India, a village in Purnia district of Bihar, India
- Pakestan, a village in the Ardabil Province of Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pakistan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.