Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pakistan or Päkistan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pakistan is a South Asian country.
Pakistan may also refer to:
- Dominion of Pakistan, the country founded in 1947 consisting of the present countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh
- West Pakistan, the name of the western wing of Pakistan until 1971
- East Pakistan, a former province of Pakistan which existed between 1947 and 1971 (now Bangladesh)
- Little Pakistan, an ethnic enclave populated by overseas Pakistanis
- Pakistan International Airlines, Pakistani airline
- Pakistanis, the people of Pakistan
- Pakistan, India, a village in Purnia district of Bihar, India
- Pakestan, a village in the Ardabil Province of Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pakistan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.