Chemical Society of Pakistan
|Type||Scientific think tank|
|Headquarters||H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry|
|Prof. Dr. Din Mohammad|
|Dr. M. Raza Shah|
|Affiliations||American Chemical Society
International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
The Chemical Society of Pakistan, also known as Pakistan Chemistry Society, is an academic and scientific society of professional chemists, devoted and dedicated for scientific inquiry in the field of chemistry. It is one of the largest learned societies of Pakistan and groups to all degree-levels and in all fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, and related fields such as biochemistry, Chemical physics, Mathematical chemistry, Electrochemistry and other branches of chemistry.
The Chemical Society was established and launched in 1978, after the series of chemical publications were published through the HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry, at the Karachi University. It published its own bomonthly journal, the Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan.
- Salimuzzaman Siddiqui†— Life member, and founding member of the society.
- Atta-ur-Rahman, life member and founder.
- M. Iqbal Choudhry, life member and fellow.
- Irshad Hussain life member and fellow
- Mashooda Hassan, life member and fellow.
- Khairat Mohammad Ibne-Rasa, member and researcher.
- Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, fellow and researcher.
- Mu Shik John, life member and fellow.
- FACS. "FACS:Chemical Society of Pakistan". Press release of the Federation of Asian Chemical Societies. Federation of Asian Chemical Societies. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- CSP, Chemical Society of Pakistan. "History of Chemical Society of Pakistan". History of Chemical Society of Pakistan. Archived from the original on 21 March 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- FPAS. "Fellows of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences". Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Directorate-General of the Public Relations of Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Archived from the original on 11 January 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2012.