From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palace may refer to:
- Palace, a royal residence
- Palace Theatre (New York City), a legendary vaudeville venue
- Palace Entertainment, a company owning waterpark and amusement centers (like Raging Waters)
- Grandmaster's Palace in Valletta, Malta, officially known as "The Palace"
- Palace II, a building that collapsed in Rio de Janeiro, commonly referred as simply "Palace"
- Alternate name for the card game Shithead (card game)
- The Palace (computer program), a graphic virtual reality program
- The Palace (entertainment complex), a defunct entertainment complex in Melbourne, Australia
- Palace Theatre, London, a theatre in London's West End
- Avalon Hollywood, a nightclub in Hollywood, California, formerly known as The Palace
- Palace Theatre, an entertainment venue in Melbourne, Australia
- Will Oldham, an American musician, has recorded under several names, including "Palace," "Palace Music," and "Palace Brothers"
- Crystal Palace F.C., an English football team commonly referred to as "Palace"
- The Palace of Auburn Hills, an arena located in suburban Detroit, home of the Detroit Pistons
- An alternate title for the Korean drama, Princess Hours
- The Palace, a British television series about a fictional monarchy
- Palace (TV series), also known as Gong, a 35-part Chinese historical-fiction television drama
- Palace (album), the debut album by the Chapel Club
- The Palace (2011 film), a Cypriot/Australian short film
- The Palace (2013 film), a Chinese film
- The New York Palace Hotel
- The "Palace" site is a ca. 7,000-year-old archeological site in Des Moines, Iowa, with evidence for some of the oldest houses west of the Mississippi River and the oldest human burial in Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.