From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pamba may refer to:
- Pamba (king), a king of the Hatti in the early 22nd century BC
- Pamba River, Kerala, India
- INS Pamba, a self-propelled water carrier barge
- Pamba (butterfly), genus of grass skipper butterflies
- 4-aminomethylbenzoic acid, a protease inhibitor and antifibrinolytic agent
- Bryan Pamba (born 1992), French basketball player
- Saleh Pamba (born 1950), Tanzanian politician
- Mini Pamba, Malappuram, a halting stations for pilgrims in Kerala, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.