Pan Am (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frecuenta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pan American World Airways was the largest US international airline, 1927–1991.
Pan Am (short for "Pan American") may also refer to:
- Pan American Airways (1996–1998), a second airline
- Pan Am Systems, the holding company that is parent to:
- Pan American Airways (1998–2004), the third airline with the same name
- Boston-Maine Airways, sister company to this airline, which operated service under the Pan Am Clipper Connection brand
- Pan Am Railways, formerly known as Guilford Rail System
- Pan Am Southern, a joint venture of Pan Am Railways and Norfolk Southern
- Pan-American Highway, a near-continuous vehicle route stretching from Alaska to Argentina
Entertainment, music, and sports
- Fly Pan Am, a Canadian experimental rock band
- Pan Am (NZ band), a New Zealand rock band
- Pan Am (TV series), an American television drama series centered on the original Pan American World Airways in the 1960s
- Pan American Games, a quadrennial sporting competition amongst the countries of the Western Hemisphere, held between Olympic Games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pan Am.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.