(Redirected from Panga (boat))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up panga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panga is the common South African name for Pterogymnus laniarius, a small, ocean-dwelling fish.
Panga may also refer to:
- Basa (fish) or Pangasius bocourti, a species of catfish
- Iridescent shark or Pangasius hypophthalmus, a species of shark catfish
- Millettia stuhlmannii or panga panga, a species of timber tree
- Mto Panga, a settlement in Kenya
- Panga, Burkina Faso, town in Comoé Province, Burkina Faso
- Panga, Kirtipur, a settlement in Nepal
- Panga, Lääne County, village in Ridala Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- Panga, Saare County, village in Mustjala Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Panga Posht, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Panga, an alternate Spanish spelling of Bangka (boat), traditional outrigger canoes from the Philippines
- Panga (Chamorro canoe), a small Chamorro traditional outrigger canoe without a sail, derived from Filipino bangka
- Panga (skiff), a flat-bottomed fishing boat common in developing countries that was originally developed by the Yamaha Corporation in the 1970s
- Operation Panga, a 1971 military operation launched by the Rhodesian Security Forces against the communist insurgent group, ZIPRA
- Panga Cliff, a coastal cliff located near Panga in Saare County, Estonia
- PangaeaPanga or Alex Tan (born 1996), American ROM hacker and tool-assisted speedrunner
- Panga (knife), a large cutting tool in East and Southern Africa
- Panga (film), a 2020 Indian Hindi-language sports drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.