From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Panga may refer to:
- Panga (boat), small boat, Central American/Mexican version of a skiff
- Machete, large cleaver-like cutting tool
- Species of fish
- Panga (Pterogymnus laniarius), in South Africa
- Megalaspis cordyla (in Indonesia)
- Pangasius hypophthalmus (in Spain, France, the Netherlands and Poland)
- Trichiurus lepturus (in Kenya).
- Panga, Burkina Faso, town in Soubakaniédougou Department, Comoé Province, Burkina Faso
- Panga, Lääne County, village in Ridala Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- Panga, Mustjala Parish, village in Mustjala Parish, Saare County, Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.