From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pangu is the creator god in Chinese mythology.
Pangu may also refer to:
- Pangu Township, Yongtai County (盘谷乡), in Yongtai County, Fujian, China
- Pangu Township, Qing County (盘古乡), Hebei, China
- Pangu, Nepal, village in Nepal
- Pangu utility, computer graphics utility
- Pangu Team, an iOS jailbreaking team
- Pangu Party, a political party in Papua New Guinea
- Ban Gu, Chinese historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pangu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.