|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||March 23, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Garland, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||287 lb (130 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 7, 2012|
Pannel Egboh (born March 23, 1986) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at Stanford, under current University of Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh.
In his Junior year, He finished the season with 49 tackles, 6 sacks and 3 forced fumbles. Also as a junior (2007), Egboh led all Cardinal defensive linemen for the second straight season with a career-high 49 tackles, which was the fifth highest total on the team. Finished with 13.5 tackles for losses of 75 yards, which ranked third on the team. Tied for second on the team with six sacks. Earned Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Week honors after recording a career-best 10 tackles, a career-high-tying 2.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks and his first blocked kick on an extra point attempt in Stanford’s upset victory over #1-ranked USC On November 24, 2007, He had 4 tackles, 2 sacks and a Forced fumble against Notre Dame.
In his Senior year, He finished the season with 32 tackles, 1.5 sacks.
San Francisco 49ers
On August 31, 2010, He was claimed off waivers by the Philadelphia Eagles. On September 3, 2010, He was released a couple of days later. On October 13, 2010, He was signed to the practice squad.
On January 4, 2011, He signed with the Tennessee Titans to a reserve/future contract. On September 3, 2011, He was released. On September 5, 2011, He was signed to the practice squad. On January 2, 2012, He was signed to a reserve/future contract. On September 11, 2012, He was released along with Offensive tackle Troy Kropog after the team signed Deuce Lutui and reinstated Kenny Britt after serving his suspension. On September 26, 2012, He re-signed with the team after Keyunta Dawson was placed on Injured Reserve due to a Hamstring injury.
- "Pannel Egboh College Statistics". sports-reference.co.
- "Stanford 41, Navy 38 Box score". sports-reference.co.
- "Stanford 3, Arizona State 38 Box score". sports-reference.co.
- "Notre Dame 21, Stanford 14 Box score". sports-reference.co.
- "Pannel Egboh". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2014. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- "Titans sign seven to futures contracts". tennessean.com/. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- "Titans Sign Seven Players to Practice Squad". titansonline.com. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- "Titans reach deals with eight players". tennessean.com. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "Titans place DE Dawson on IR, sign DE Pannel Egboh". pro32.ap.org. Retrieved September 26, 2012.