From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Papaya is a fruit of the plant Carica papaya that is also known as "pawpaw."
Papaya can also refer to:
- Papaya (group), an all-girl pop music group from South Korea
- Papaya (singer) or Miss Papaya, stage names of Danish singer and musician Linnéa Handberg Lund
- "Papaya" (song), a song by Polish jazz vocalist Urszula Dudziak
- Papaya (dance), a popular dance in East Asia danced to the Urszula Dudziak song
- Papaya Studio, a video game developer
- Papaya Suzuki, a Japanese dancer and choreographer
- Papaya whip, a pastel color
- PapayaMobile, mobile social gaming network also known as Papaya
- Papaya is Cuban slang for vagina
- Papaya Costa Rican slang for a speech or statement with no truth behind it
- Papaya is a former name of General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
- Papaya Coconut
- Papaya King
- Mountain papaya
- Asimina another fruit that, like Carica, is called pawpaw
- Paw Paw (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Papaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.