Jump to navigation Jump to search
Papaya is a fruit of the plant Carica papaya that is also known as "pawpaw."
Papaya can also refer to:
- Papaya (group), an all-girl pop music group from South Korea
- Papaya (singer) or Miss Papaya, stage names of Danish singer and musician Linnéa Handberg Lund
- "Papaya" (song), a song by Polish jazz vocalist Urszula Dudziak
- Papaya (dance), a popular dance in East Asia danced to the Urszula Dudziak song
- Papaya Studio, a video game developer
- Papaya Suzuki, a Japanese dancer and choreographer
- Papaya whip, a pastel color
- PapayaMobile, mobile social gaming network also known as Papaya
- Papaya is Cuban slang for vagina
- Papaya Costa Rican slang for a speech or statement with no truth behind it
- Papaya is a former name of General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
- Papaya Coconut
- Papaya King
- Mountain papaya
- Asimina another fruit that, like Carica, is called pawpaw
- Paw Paw (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Papaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.