Papu Pom Pom
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Papu Pom Pom
Papu performing in 2011
Tattwa Prakash Satapathy
|Education||Bachelor of Science, (Chemistry)|
|Alma mater||North Orissa University|
|Occupation||Movie, Television and Jatra Actor, Director, Standup Comedian, Politician|
Tattwa Prakash Satapathy, better known by his stage name Papu Pom Pom, is an Indian film, television, jatra actor, Standup Comedian and an Odisha Legislative Assembly candidate. Satapathy has acted over 15 Odia movies. He was the main lead in the famous Odia television comedy serial 'Excuse Me: Jaha Kahibi Sata Kahibi' which featured Papu as various comic characters and also featured renowned Odia actor Binayaka Mishra as the judge.
Satapathy joined politics and got a ticket from Biju Janata Dal for Champua Odisha Vidhan Sabha constituency for the assembly election 2014, beaten by the Former Congress Senior Leader and current independent M.L.A. candidate Mr. Sanatan Mahakud. Now he is not in BJD because BJD dispel him from the party over casting couch controversy
He has owned his own production house for Youtube as Papu Pom Pom Creations and recently he has acted in a special dance item number "Station Bazaar Jhiati..", which is superhit in youtube.
Tatwa Prakash Satpathy aka Papu Pom Pom announced his new odia film title CHIRKUT.
This film is being made under the banner of Akshay Kumar Parija production.The movie has feature several new faces as well experienced actors.This time, Papu will not be featured as the comedian, but a talented music director.In an announcement ceremony along with producer Akshay Kumar Parija all the cast and crew of the film was present in city hotel.Papu remained out of sight in media for over a year due to illness. As he is making Ollywood comeback after a long time, his fans are waiting to feel his presence in the industry as the music director as well as an actor in the comic role.CHIRKUT stars Arojeet,Ananya,Krupasindhu,Samskriti,Deepak Tripathy,Harsita,Sidarth,Aravind jena,Sonu and Ayushi.
This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: dates in reverse chronological order, contrary to WP:DATELIST (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Following is the filmography of Papu Pom Pom.
|2018||Sundergarh Ra Salman Khan||Tingeshwar Acharya (Tinga Nona)||Comedian|
|2016||Love Station||Auto Driver||Comedian|
|2016||Tu Kahibu Na Mu||Ashok|
|2015||Aashiq[disambiguation needed]||Pappu Dada|
|2014||Ameta Toka Sandha Marka||Lead Role|
|2013||ACP Sagarika||Inspector Jena|
|2013||Chauka Chhaka||Bula||Parallel Lead|
|2012||Rangila Toka||Shibu Pradhan||Lead role|
|2012||Kebe Tume Nahan Kebe Mu Nahin||Pappu||Comedian|
|2011||Tu Mo Girlfriend||Shabu||Comedian|
|2011||Chatire Lekhichi Tori Naa||Lalu|
|2011||Most Wanted||Computer Behera|
|2010||Megha Sabari Re Asiba Pheri||Pappu|
|2010||Sanju Aau Sanjana||Sanju's frend|
|2010||To Akhire Min||Gaura|
|2010||Aakhi Palakare Tu||Papu|
|2006||De Maa Shakti De||Makara|
|2005||Tu Mo Akhiira Tara||Papu|
- "Tattwaprakash Satapathy, Champua (Keonjar)". MyNeta.info. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Sahu, Diana (5 March 2011). "Three bags of trophies!". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Oriya Comedy King Papu Pam Pam – Faltu Katha Xcuse Me Beauty Parlour". incredibleorissa.com. 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
his father was the headmaster of a school but had received the President's award for performing magic
- Sahu, Diana (5 March 2012). "Three bags of trophies!". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Raghunath dropped, Papu Pom Pom in Champua: BJD names candidates for 15 Assembly seats". The Samaya. 24 March 2014. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Champua seat: Apat, Mahakud ahead in race". The Pioneer. 14 April 2014. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "BJD Biggies Set to Face Tough Fight Today". The New Indian Express. 17 April 2014. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Pradhan, Ashok (13 April 2014). "In Champua, Modi versus Naveen holds no water". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Rangila Toka oriya film – oriya movie Rangila toka". Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Firstlook of Oriya movie Rangila Toka". odiaexpress.in. Retrieved 23 June 2012.