Abrazo Scottsdale Campus Arizona
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Products||Health care Services, Emergency room services, and medical group and primary care facilities (2009-2010)|
Number of employees
Abrazo Scottsdale Campus (formerly Paradise Valley Hospital) is an acute care hospital located in Phoenix, Arizona, in the United States. Abrazo Scottsdale Campus offers orthopedic services, sports medicines, rehabilitation services, diagnostic imaging, surgical weight loss procedures, women's health services, da Vinci Surgical System, and 24-hour emergency care.
Abrazo Scottsdale Campus opened in 1983. It was formerly part of Columbia/HCA, before being spun off as part of Triad Hospitals in 1999. In 2001, Vanguard Health Systems purchased Paradise Valley Hospital from Triad. In 2003, Vanguard established Abrazo Health Care as its Arizona subsidiary. Abrazo is the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona, United States. Abrazo Health Care is located in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2013, Vanguard was acquired by Tenet Healthcare.
Below are some accreditations given to the hospital by notable organisations.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission(JCAHO)
- Named Top Performers on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission
- Recognized as ‘Best’ in Arizona (2013, 2014) - Public opinion poll from the Annual Ranking Arizona Magazine’s ‘Best of Arizona’. Paradise Valley Hospital - #1 Acute Care Hospital in Arizona 
- "Gilbert OKs zoning plans for Lutheran hospital". Phoenix Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-09-14.
- "Vanguard Health Systems buys fifth Phoenix hospital". Nashville Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-09-14.
- Abrazo Health Care "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- Jacobson, Gary (1 October 2013). "Tenet completes $4.3 billion acquisition of Vanguard Health Systems". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- See Accredited Chest Pain Centers
- See The Joint Commission of America
- See The Joint Commission
- See Ranking Arizona
- Abrazo Advantage Health Plan
- Abrazo Health Care
- Abrazo Medical Group
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Arizona Heart Institute
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Health Plan
- School-Based Health Centers
- West Valley Hospital
|This Arizona-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|