(Redirected from Paranoid (song))
|Look up paranoid, Paranoia, paranoia, or paranoiac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paranoid refers to paranoia, a thought process that typically includes persecutory beliefs.
Paranoid may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Paranoid (2000 horror film) (also known as Frightmare), a film directed by Ash Smith
- Paranoid (2000 thriller film), an indie film starring Jessica Alba
- Paranoid (band), a German EBM group
- Paranoid (album), a 1970 album by Black Sabbath
- "Paranoid" (Black Sabbath song), the title song on the Black Sabbath album
- "Paranoid" (Jonas Brothers song), 2009
- "Paranoid" (Kanye West song), 2009
- "Paranoid" (Ty Dolla Sign song), 2013
- "Paranoid", a song by Alana Grace from Break the Silence
- "Paranoid", a song by Grand Funk Railroad from Grand Funk
- "I Think I'm Paranoid", a 1998 song by Garbage, from Version 2.0
Other art, entertainment, and media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paranoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.