Parco Tecnologico Padano
The Parco Tecnologico Padano (meaning Padano Technology Park or Padano Technological Park in English), shortened as PTP, is a science park located in Lodi in the region of Lombardy, Italy. The aim of the park is the promotion of scientific research and technological transition in the fields of agri-food, life sciences and bioeconomics. A number of organizations operate within the PTP, including Faculties of Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Milan and public and private research labs.
PTP is the first scientific park in Italy active in the fields of food cultivation and bioeconomy. The Park also hosts an enterprise Incubator and a Business Park which make Lodi one of the main European Agro-Biotech Clusters.
- OECD (3 November 2011). Higher Education in Regional and City Development: Lombardy, Italy 2011. OECD Publishing. pp. 14–. ISBN 978-92-64-08946-4.
- Maria Chiara Cattaneo (2013-01-25). Il mosaico dell'innovazione sostenibile. Valtellina. Profili di sviluppo: Valtellina. Profili di sviluppo. FrancoAngeli. pp. 160–. ISBN 978-88-568-6123-5.
- Fiorenza Belussi; Luigi Orsi (16 September 2015). Innovation, Alliances, and Networks in High-Tech Environments. Routledge. pp. 352–. ISBN 978-1-317-53966-7.
- Proceedings of the 10th International Barley Genetics Symposium. Alexandria, Egypt 5-10 Apr 2008. International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas. pp. 134–. ISBN 978-92-9127-246-4.
- Astarita, Claudia (March 30, 2015). "Padan Technological Park: how Italy embraces innovation". Panorama. Retrieved July 13, 2021.