|Look up pares in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pares, Parès or Parés may refer to:
People with the name
- Arnoldo Parés (fl. 1948), Argentine boxer who competed in the 1948 Summer Olympics
- Bernard Pares (1867–1949), English historian and academic
- Geoffrey Pares (fl. 1967), Australian former tennis player
- Luis Parés (active from 2006), Venezuelan/Italian classical pianist
- Norman Pares (1857-1936), English canon and amateur footballer
- Michel Parès (1887-1966), French politician
- Pablo Parés (born 1978), Argentine film director, actor, film producer, cinematographer, screenwriter and film editor
- Pablo Guzmán Parés (born 1987), Puerto Rican volleyball player
- Philippe Parès (1901-1979), French composer
- Richard Pares (1902-1958), British historian
- Susan Jellicoe (née Pares, 1907-1986), British plant enthusiast, writer, editor and photographer
- Víctor Parés (active from 1983), Puerto Rican politician
- John Pares Craine (before 1959 - 1977), Episcopalian bishop of Indianapolis
- Doce Pares, a martial art
- "No pares", a 2006 song by Mexican band RBD
- Primus inter pares, a Latin phrase meaning "first among equals"
- Sala Parés, an art gallery in Barcelona, Spain
- Pare (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Pares
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pares.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.