Jump to navigation Jump to search
He founded the P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre in Mumbai, and the Hinduja Foundation.
He married Jamuna Parmanand Hinduja, and they had five sons:
- Girdhar Hinduja (1932–1992), who married Lalita Girdhar Hinduja
- Srichand Parmanand Hinduja (born 1935)
- Gopichand Hinduja (born 1940)
- Prakash Hinduja (born 1945)
- Ashok Hinduja
- ":: Hinduja Group - Hinduja Foundation - Hinduja Hospital ::". hindujagroup.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Halime, Farah (24 December 2010). "Hinduja, a 'relatively' successful billionaire". The National. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
The family's success began with their father, Parmanand, who came from the Sindh province of what is now Pakistan...
- "Hinduja Goddess: Ambika Hinduja's family fortunes | London Evening Standard". standard.co.uk. Retrieved 10 September 2016.