From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Gopichand Parmanand Hinduja
29 February 1940
|Alma mater||Jai Hind College|
|Occupation||Co-chairman, Hinduja Group|
|Net worth||US$16.2 billion (May 2016)|
|Children||Sanjay Hinduja, Dheeraj Hinduja and Rita Hinduja|
|Parent(s)||Parmanand Deepchand Hinduja
Jamuna Parmanand Hinduja
In 2015, their son Sanjay Hinduja married his long-time girlfriend, the designer Anu Mahtani, in Udaipur, India. The wedding cost £15 million and entertainment included the pop singers Jennifer Lopez, Arjun Kapoor and Nicole Scherzinger.
- "Hinduja Brothers". Forbes. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- Europa Publications (2003). The International Who's Who 2004. Psychology Press. p. 733. ISBN 978-1-85743-217-6. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- Halime, Farah (24 December 2010). "Hinduja, a 'relatively' successful billionaire". The National. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
The family's success began with their father, Parmanand, who came from the Sindh province of what is now Pakistan...
- ":: Hinduja Group - Our Group ::". Hindujagroup.com. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "'India's most eligible bachelor' Sanjay Hinduja marries in £15m ceremony". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "My big fat '£15MILLION wedding': Inside 2015's most lavish ceremony". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 11 June 2016.