Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up part, parts, párt, or pârț in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Part, parts or PART may refer to:
- Arvo Pärt (born 1935), an Estonian classical composer
- Brian Part (born 1962), American child actor
- John Part (born 1966), a Canadian darts player
- Pärt Uusberg (born 1986), an Estonian composer and conductor
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Part (music), a single strand or melody or harmony of music within a larger ensemble or a polyphonic musical composition
- Parts (book), a 1997 children's book by Tedd Arnold
- Pottstown Area Rapid Transit (PART), Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Putnam Area Rapid Transit (PART), New York, U.S.
- Part (haircut), a hairstyle
- Part (mathematics), a relation in mereology
- Part-of, a relationship in linguistics
- Parts of Lincolnshire, geographic divisions of the English county
- Spare part, for replacement of a failed part
- All pages with titles beginning with Part
- All pages with titles containing Part
- Body part (disambiguation)
- Particle (disambiguation)
- Parting (disambiguation)
- Partition (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Part.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.