|Look up part, parts, párt, or pârț in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A part is a component part of a system.
Part or PART may also refer to:
- Pärt Uusberg (born 1986), an Estonian composer and conductor
- Arvo Pärt (born 1935), an Estonian classical composer
- John Part (born 1966), a Canadian darts player
In arts and entertainment
- Part (music), for one player or singer of a group
- Parts (book), a 1997 children's book by Tedd Arnold
Transit systems in the United States
- Pottstown Area Rapid Transit (PART), in the state of Pennsylvania
- Putnam Area Rapid Transit (PART), provider of bus transit in Putnam County, New York
- Part (haircut), in hair and beards
- Part (mathematics), a relation in mereology
- Spare part, for replacement of a failed part
- Part-of, a relationship in linguistics
- Parts of Lincolnshire, England; geographic divisions
- All pages beginning with "Part"
- All pages with a title containing Part
- Parting (disambiguation)
- Particle (disambiguation)
- Partition (disambiguation)
- Body part (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Part.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.