Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up partial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Partial may refer to:
- Partial derivative
- ∂, the partial derivative symbol, often read as "partial"
- Partial differential equation
- Partial function
- Partially ordered set
- Partial agonist, in pharmacology
- Partial algorithm, in computer science
- Partial charge, in chemistry
- Partial index, in database management
- Part score, in contract bridge
- Partial seizure, epilepsy
- Partial application, in functional programming
- Partial squatting
- Partial wave, in acoustics and music
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Partial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.