From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up participation or participant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Participation or Participant may refer to:
- Participation (decision making), mechanisms for people to express opinions about social decisions, in any realm of human social activity
- e-participation, citizen participation in e-government using information and communications technology
- Participation (ownership), an ownership interest in a mortgage or other loan
- Participation, the amount of benefit in a bond plus option due to the performance of an underlying asset
- Capital participation ownership of shares in a company or project
- Participation (philosophy), the inverse of inherence: if an attribute inheres in a subject, then the subject participates in the attribute
- Participant Media, an American film-production company founded in 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Participation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.