From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Parts)
|Look up part, párt, pârț, or parts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Part may refer to:
- Part (haircut), in hair
- Part (mathematics), a relation in mereology
- Part (music), for one player or singer of a group
- Parts (book), a 1997 children's book by Tedd Arnold
- Parts: The Clonus Horror, 1979 film
- Parts of Lincolnshire, England; divisions
- component part of a system
- Spare part, for replacement of failed part
- Pärt Uusberg (born 1986), Estonian composer and conductor
- Arvo Pärt (born 1935), Estonian classical composer
- John Part (born 1966), Canadian darts player
Acronyms and abbreviations
- part-of - relationship
- Parts book, with list of spare parts
- All pages beginning with "Part"
- All pages with titles containing "Part"
- Part Two (disambiguation)
- Parts Unknown (disambiguation)
- Parting (disambiguation)
- Particle (disambiguation)
- Partition (disambiguation)
- Body part (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Part.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.